Friday, January 8, 2010

Oh wow, my first post!

Hello out there! I am Leslie - mother to one boy and one girl, wife to one Airman, and constantly searching for that perfect balance between being everything to someone and something to everyone - and not losing myself in the shuffle!
This Blog is my record of projects, thoughts and photographs as I search for domestic bliss through creating, organizing and simplifying.
Welcome to my my little corner of blogdom, I hope you come back and visit me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Even more I love conversing with you - so please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email you back!

Too shy to leave a comment? Feel free to email me(CherryBubbins@msn.com).

Thank you so much for reading & dropping me a line!
~Leslie
Cherry Bubbins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...