Monday, September 26, 2011

Bucket List Scrapping Challenge

Over at Journaling Junkie Stephanie proposed a challenge: Create your Bucket List
 I like to check out her blog because they have regular challenges, and whether you do digital scrapping or traditional paper scrapping the emphasis is on journaling (well, duh!) Plus there are tons of beautiful pages to motivate you if you're in a rut.
This challenge had me a bit stumped tho. There are plenty of things out there I want to do, but when it came time to put paper to pen, uh, finger to key board, I struggled. 
 The entry posted on her blog  is long and inspiring! Mine has 5 items. No pics.


Maybe it just means I'm pretty content, and if I were to be abducted by aliens tomorrow, I would have few regrets.
Or, maybe it just means I suck at this topic...
Either way, here is my Bucket list as of this moment:
  1. see the red woods
  2. take a vacation - just me and the Sarge
  3. sew a wiggle dress - and rock it (I am a good 30lbs from rockin' any dress right now)
  4. attend a Penn State "white out" game
  5. learn to swing dance


3 comments:

  1. What a great list, thanks for the lovely plug you did for me. I really appreciate it.
    I have to say that I am pretty content too and that is a really great thing. I reckon when we can rock any outfit with an extra 30 pounds, then we're really rocking it.

    PS you first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute layout, Leslie! Thanks for playing along at JJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Even more I love conversing with you - so please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email you back!

Too shy to leave a comment? Feel free to email me(CherryBubbins@msn.com).

Thank you so much for reading & dropping me a line!
~Leslie
Cherry Bubbins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...