Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Favorite Zucchini Bread Recipe

This summer I discovered the joy of Zucchini when my neighbor brought some surplus over from her garden. I had never had it before, and wasn't quit sure what to do with it at first. I looked online and found several recipes, one of which was Zucchini bread. Zucchini Bread? I thought it sounded very unappetizing but gave it a try anyhow. Oh yum! What a delight I have been denying myself all these years! I found this recipe on All Recipes and tweaked it a bit using the combined advice of other posters and through general trial and error.

This afternoon I was craving something warm and freshly baked so I pulled out some frozen  grated zucchini to make a few loaves. I hadn't frozen it before - so I am happy to report that it worked perfectly in the bread! Now my whole house smells delicious and my tummy is very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Even more I love conversing with you - so please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email you back!

Too shy to leave a comment? Feel free to email me(CherryBubbins@msn.com).

Thank you so much for reading & dropping me a line!
~Leslie
Cherry Bubbins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...