Friday, March 12, 2010

Card Swap & Paper Play

Today we broke out the die-cuts, punches, stamps and paper for some quality paper play. 

These are the cards I put together for a "spring" card swap I'm participating in.  

I picked up this little bird punch in my last Stampin' Up order, isn't it cute?!
This is the first time I've used it, and I love it!!
Using my Xyron sticker thing-a-ma-jig made the branch/leaves super easy to make.
I punched the branch in both brown and green. I trimmed the leaves off the brown, leaving just a branch. I ran it through my Xyron and stuck it directly on top of the green punched branch w/ leaves. 
Ta Da!
There are 10 of us participating, and I can't wait to see all the other cards when they come in.

While Kadence was cranking out several dies just for the hell of it
- hey, i can't blame her! It's like preforming a magic trick each time you turn the handle -
I whipped up a few basic simple cards for some long over due notes I need to send out.
I had done enough measure, cut and tape on the swap cards to last one day so I just used a white card and added some pretties to spiffy it up.

 
Kadence cut most of the butterflies and flowers for me. :o)
The embossed butterflies are a favorite of mine, and now I know what's on my next Stampin' Up order - the coordinating punch and stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Even more I love conversing with you - so please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email you back!

Too shy to leave a comment? Feel free to email me(CherryBubbins@msn.com).

Thank you so much for reading & dropping me a line!
~Leslie
Cherry Bubbins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...