Monday, March 8, 2010

New Yummy Fabrics!

Lots of dreaming, planning, sketching and sewing coming my way with some new additions to my fabric stash.
 A box of wonderful flannel goodness arrived at my door this weekend! It is quilting quality, soft, smooth and begging to become some awesome lounge-wear for little people!

On a recent trip to a quilt shop Kadence picked out her own fabrics.  I must say she has excellent taste - I love everything she chose!

This is Flora & Fauna, Patty Young's new collection for Michael Miller - she loved every print in the Lime colorway. She got some of the hummingbird print and the dandelion, she wants me to make it up in a tiered skirt.
(I think next trip I'll grab some of the stone border print to make myself a skirt!)

She also got some Timber, by Windham fabrics. I love this print, and the colors are some of my favorites.
This is begging to be made up soon,  I'm sure she has a plan for it as well - but I'm kicking around an idea or two of my own. glad I got enough for us to share!

New fabrics = Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Even more I love conversing with you - so please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email you back!

Too shy to leave a comment? Feel free to email me(CherryBubbins@msn.com).

Thank you so much for reading & dropping me a line!
~Leslie
Cherry Bubbins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...