Saturday, June 26, 2010

Christmas in July, ala Moda!

Okay, not quite July, but close enough, right?

One reason I love Summer?
Christmas fabrics!
This is the time of year most holiday fabrics are released -
giving you plenty of time to get those projects started and finished, right?
Well, maybe not always...

My favorite collection so far?

12 days of Christmas
by Kate Spain for Moda

I pre ordered these in May, and they were worth the wait.
Just look at all those blissful yards of yumminess!
I can't wait to start sewing up lots of little Christmas dresses, jackets, and all kinds of other boutique goodness!

I love fabric,
but I LOVE Moda fabrics the mostest!


Now I only need this print, and I'll be set!
for this collection at least...

I wonder how many others out there already are starting to pick up their holiday fabrics - and better yet, I wonder how many are starting their Christmas projects?!
I'm not that far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Even more I love conversing with you - so please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email you back!

Too shy to leave a comment? Feel free to email me(CherryBubbins@msn.com).

Thank you so much for reading & dropping me a line!
~Leslie
Cherry Bubbins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...