Sunday, January 23, 2011

Spring Palette Challenge at Colette Patterns

I decided to join the Spring Palette Challenge over at Colette Patterns!

The idea is simple, pick your colors, create an inspiration board and sew a mini wardrobe around your palette. You choose the colors, and what to make.
No pressure, plenty of fun!

So, here's my board - what d'ya think?







The inspiration behind my board was some lavender stretch twill and charcoal bottom weight fabric I found in my stash.
The first project on my to-do list will be a blouse out of the stretch twill, then some trousers. I've decided to commit to 4 projects. The top, pants, a dress, and...
who knows?
I guess that's why they call it a challenge. besides, I'm not expected to think that far ahead until week 2.
I think this challenge was made for me!

Any one else joining up or making plans for their spring wardrobe?


image credits:


Luichiny Women's Juni Per Platform Sandal, Amazon.com
Button Up Tier Dress, Forever 21
Pleated Bubble Shine Dress, Forever 21
Pinstripe Suiting 3/4'' Dark Grey, fabric.com
Grey trousers, Purple Oval
DAWN Plum Purple handmade fascinator Hair clip, ChloeANDMaddie Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Even more I love conversing with you - so please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email you back!

Too shy to leave a comment? Feel free to email me(CherryBubbins@msn.com).

Thank you so much for reading & dropping me a line!
~Leslie
Cherry Bubbins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...