Thursday, October 20, 2011

31 Days to Settle in After a Move: Family Cards

As you meet your new neighbors and make friends within your community you will (hopefully) start giving out your contact info. 
Here's an idea!
Give them something other than your name and number scribbled on the inside of a gum wrapper you just dug out of your purse.



Make "family" cards with all your new info, kids names, whatever, to hand out. 
You not only instantly appear to be so awesome and put together that everyone will want to be your new BFF, but it also helps save you the embarrassment of admitting you haven't memorized your new phone number after 3 months....

1 comment:

  1. When my husband and I were full time RVer's I made up cards that we handed out - it had our mailing address; phone numbers; and my blod address - we made sure awesome friends through those cards - I still have a couple that follow my blog even though we have had to "get off the road" due to family issues. I now have my cards with our new "sticks and bricks" address; phone number and my old blog (which I still blog on) and my new blog which we hope to be up after the first of the year (had to be put on hold due to a health issue). These business cards are a great way to make new friends!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Even more I love conversing with you - so please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email you back!

Too shy to leave a comment? Feel free to email me(CherryBubbins@msn.com).

Thank you so much for reading & dropping me a line!
~Leslie
Cherry Bubbins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...