Sunday, October 23, 2011

31 Days to Settle in After a Move: You've Got Mail


Have you ever upped your curb appeal to make your home more sell-able, and then wished you'd done it from day one so that you could have enjoyed it all along?

Isn't that kinda like waxing for a pap-smear but forgoing a shave before a trip to the beach?

Is your mailbox looking a little neglected? Mine is!


Everything else looks fine. 
Our yard looks nice, I love the flag pole and our front door is now a welcoming shade of red.
But that mailbox... eeshh!
crappy paint job, missing numbers....


Any one else singing "One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn't belong." when they look at their mailbox?

You could buy a new one, or....

You could give it a fresh coat of paint



and add a little vinyl to personalize it




Decorate it for the season



Add some lovely plantings around it



try a different medium to make it your own



What can you add to your curb appeal to make it your own?
I'm feeling inspired to paint mine red, it definitely needs help! Maybe I'll get to that later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Even more I love conversing with you - so please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email you back!

Too shy to leave a comment? Feel free to email me(CherryBubbins@msn.com).

Thank you so much for reading & dropping me a line!
~Leslie
Cherry Bubbins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...