Friday, November 18, 2011

ASG Meeting & Elections - You're Invited Too!


Tonight I am attending a General Meeting & Election for my local ASG Chapter here in Salt Lake City, UT.
I'm pretty excited, it's been a while since I've seen some of these girls, and these meetings are always fun.
Plus tonight everyone will reveal their Ugly Fabric Challenge entry - I can't wait to see what everyone came up with, but of course I'd like to win! Wish me luck!

Want to come?


If you are not a member but have ever been curious about ASG and live in the area now is a perfect time to check us out! 
Want to learn more about your serger? 
Tamra will be presenting "Creative Serging" to take you beyond seam finishing!
There will be refreshments, door prizes and our Ugly Fabric challenge will be judged-
and it's all free!

Hope to see you there!

Want to know more? Check out our new blog here: ASG in the SLC
 (Pardon the dust, I'm still working on it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Even more I love conversing with you - so please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email you back!

Too shy to leave a comment? Feel free to email me(CherryBubbins@msn.com).

Thank you so much for reading & dropping me a line!
~Leslie
Cherry Bubbins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...