Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Hangover

October is a fun month, but between Kadences birthday and Halloween I'm glad it's over.
seriously, do you know how many parties those two events alone entail?
I needed all day yesterday just to recover.


On top of the normal craziness of Halloween, Kadence got her hair cut on Sunday 
but was unhappy with the results so I had to re-do it on Monday for her. 
(and it looks freakin' awesome if I do say so myself - post on that tomorrow)
She also wanted it dyed red. 
Did I actually just dye my 11 year olds hair?
yes.
yes I did.

Obviously, after dealing with the hair, we had to style it appropriately for Halloween.
Then onto the make-up.
Oh yeah, guess I have to make a costume too, huh?
So we sewed this up quickly and got her out the door just in time to trick or treat.


Anthony was a zombie at a neighborhood haunted house. 
He looked pretty awesome - but took off early so no pictures of that kid this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Even more I love conversing with you - so please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email you back!

Too shy to leave a comment? Feel free to email me(CherryBubbins@msn.com).

Thank you so much for reading & dropping me a line!
~Leslie
Cherry Bubbins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...