Saturday, November 5, 2011

I {Heart} National Digital Scrapbooking Day

I love to play with real papers, but I don't actually make any paper layouts. 
All my Scrapbooking is done digitally, and today is National Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD).



I love Digital scrapbooking, 
but I don't limit myself to just making Layouts with my digital scrapbooking supplies!


I use digital elements to make postcards I can email



And to create my own printables, like cards
or recipe cards


we've made printable signs for Boo-ing

I made this printable "chore reminder" for my teenage son



I almost always use digital elements to make invitations


Sometimes I make "Hybrid" projects:

...like cupcake wrappers




 Or this flyer and matching "edible image" for the cake



Or notebooks & planners




 Now that I have a silhouette I'm going to have to try the "print and cut" feature - I've seen some awesome digital element/silhouette projects out there!

Two places where I shop for my digital supplies are having sales to honor National Digital Scrapbooking Day,
Mymemories & Scrapgirls, check them out today for some great savings! And if your just getting started, or are digitally curious both websites have a bunch of freebies to get you started.

What do you make with all your digi supplies?? Leave a link so I can check you out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Even more I love conversing with you - so please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email you back!

Too shy to leave a comment? Feel free to email me(CherryBubbins@msn.com).

Thank you so much for reading & dropping me a line!
~Leslie
Cherry Bubbins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...