Thursday, October 20, 2011

Join Me on Make a Difference Day!

You can make a difference for abused children.
Saturday is Make a Difference Day, a national day of helping others. 
If you live in the Ogden area, I hope you will consider joining us as we gather at the Newgate Mall to make quilts for the Childrens Justice Center. These quilts are given to children for comfort while they are interviewed and given medical examines, and they are then theirs to keep.  


My local ASG group has been doing this annually for around ten years and  it's become a cause close to my own heart.  Please check out  The Childrens Justice Center website for more information on how they make a difference everyday in the lives of abused children.

Please. If you can, just stop by, it doesn't cost a thing except a few moments of your time.



Looking for yesterdays 31 day post?
here it is: 31 Days to Settle After a Move: Make Family Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Even more I love conversing with you - so please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email you back!

Too shy to leave a comment? Feel free to email me(CherryBubbins@msn.com).

Thank you so much for reading & dropping me a line!
~Leslie
Cherry Bubbins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...