Saturday, December 3, 2011

Studio Progress Update

I thought it was time for a studio update since the last time I posted about my studio you saw this mess:


Remember that? oh yeah, that was fun.
There have been a few improvements since then!

And, see how lazy  honest I am? I didn't even pick up before taking these pictures.


As you can see, I've managed to cram almost everything into this much smaller space.
 Bet you didn't think I could do it, huh?


Everything is pretty much in it's place now. I just need to do some fine tuning.


Like finally unwrapping all that ribbon....


and getting things hung up around my embroidery machine desk.....


Okay, getting everything hung up....


and clearing up all that crap under my cutting table...



I seriously can't imagine sewing with out these tool boxes within arms reach. It's where I keep everything!

All I have left to do, really, is hang up some stuff, do some general organizing/tweaking and refold my fabric.
I should be happy, right? Relieved, thrilled?

I'll be honest.
I've done some sewing down here.
I'm just not feelin' it.
But I have a plan....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Even more I love conversing with you - so please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email you back!

Too shy to leave a comment? Feel free to email me(CherryBubbins@msn.com).

Thank you so much for reading & dropping me a line!
~Leslie
Cherry Bubbins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...